CJSC "Mogilev Railway Car Building Plant" (MVZ)
The plant was established in 2005. In 2008 MVZ was included into the Production Association "BelAZ" and in 2012 was affiliated with holding "BELAZ-HOLDING". MVZ is the only one manufacturer of freight railway rolling stock in the Republic of Belarus.
The plant specializes in production of the following freight railway rolling stock:
- all-purpose open-top wagon, model 12-9763, 12-9763-01, all steel, designed for transportation of non-aggressive, loose, non-dusty, bulk cargoes;
- hopper-car, model 19-9774 for bulk transportation of cargoes (bulk granulated cargoes, coarse-grained, crystalline potassium fertilizers and powdered raw materials for their production that shall be protected from atmospheric precipitations);
- hopper-car for transportation of cement, model 19-9862;
- hopper-car for transportation of grain crops, model 19-9863;
- railway boogy, model 18-9922 for installation under freight main-line cars, purposed for railway gauges of 1520 mm, as well as under the cars of industrial transport means.
Quality Management System of production and servicing of freight railway rolling stock meets the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2001.
For more detailed information please visit website of CJSC "Mogilev Railway Car Building Plant"
212601, Mogilev, Vetebsky avenue 5
Tel/fax: + 375 222 44-34-15