Monich Alexander Alexandrovich, director of the branch of OJSC BELAZ - the managing company of the holding BELAZ-HOLDING - Mogilev Automobile Plant named after S. M. Kirov.
The plant was established in 1935. In 2006 the plant was included into the Production Association “BelAZ". In 2012 the plant was affiliated with OJSC "BELAZ" – Management Company of Holding "BELAZ-HOLDING".
MOAZ is one of the oldest machine-building plants in the Republic of Belarus. The plant is one of the major manufacturers of construction and road building vehicles, underground and special-purpose equipment in the territory of CIS countries.
MOAZ equipment is designed for road construction works especially in climatic conditions of Siberia and Far East of Russia, as well as for pad works at oil-gas fields, in mining industry: mostly for the development of underground mines and construction of hydrotechnical facilities.
More than 60% of all manufactured products are supplied to the Russian Federation and CIS countries.
The most popular MOAZ machinery:
- Dump trucks of enhanced cross-country capacity
- Construction and road building vehicles for mine servicing works: loaders, bulldozers;
- Vehicles for underground operation: underground dump trucks, load-haul-dump units, multipurpose chassis, vehicles for transportation of people, underground concrete mixers.
Nowadays MOAZ gives priority to:
- enlargement of the product range
- improvement of design and vehicles quality
- creation of production capacities for the manufacturing of wheel pairs of fright railway vehicles.